Diveagar 1

Dive Agar beckons! It's been quite a while since I have been to any exotic location for a holiday. Well, not exactly, as I had been to Mahabaleshwar less than a year ago. But who wants to miss an opportunity to holiday? I certainly am not the one.

We are planning to leave tomorrow morning. It's Saturday tomorrow and a welcome holiday as we have had a very short vacation. We hardly had time to unwind before we had to pack our bags again for destination PUne. (PU - Pune University).

It's going to be eight of us guys. Entire weekend by the sea. Soaking in some calmness of the place. I think it's going to be really helpful for we have subjected ourselves to extreme relaxation by partying the hard way at Mood Indigo, the cultural festival organised by IIT Bombay. Hope this trip brings us back to our senses and makes us ready for our humdrum lives in our college. We are having some tense moments as for the planning for the trip. But we will surely sort out things.

I am looking forward for a tour that will make me feel comfortable about myself and the presence of my friends around me.

Smile on...Game on...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argumentative Us

Deja Vu

DEV.D